The Patented Alumacart industrial-grade wagon is a unique product designed to transport large, heavy, and bulky items with ease. The principle behind the Patent is leverage and counterbalance, making it possible for one person to do the work of two. Unlike steel carts, Alumacart is made of aluminum, which eliminates the deterioration problems caused by salt, fertilizer, and harsh chemicals. It is also spark-resistant, making it perfect for handling flammable materials.
Using Alumacart gives your business a professional appearance year after year, without the worry of rusting carts and wagons. This product is also designed to break down for ground shipment, with very little assembly required. Additionally, it features no moving parts that could break and have a lifetime guarantee* (excluding running it over with a front-end loader, although most have survived). The design of Alumacart eliminates workers’ compensation claims for bad backs because you never actually “lift” the load.
The product was designed by the founder of Alumacart, Inc. a landscaper, nursery, and tree farm owner, and is versatile enough to transport virtually anything from big pots and trees, material handling, scuba tanks, hay, feed, to mulch, fertilizer, plants, and other tasks. Finally, the Alumacart goes through all gates, doors, and entryways, and it is made in the USA!
- The Patented Alumacart was designed to haul large, heavy & bulky items. The principle behind the Patent was leverage and counterbalance.
- One person does the work of two people.
- Aluminum (NOT STEEL) eliminates deterioration problems caused by salt, fertilizer, and harsh chemicals.
- Spark resistant, perfect for chemical material handling.
- Alumacart gives your business a professional appearance year after year (no rusting carts & wagons).
- Breaks down for ground shipment with very little assembly required.
- No moving parts to break and features a Lifetime guarantee*. This does not include running over the Alumacart with a front-end loader (although most have survived)
- Design eliminates workers’ compensation claims, for bad backs. You never actually “lift” the load.
- This product was designed by a landscaper, nursery, and tree farm owner.
- Alumacart is designed for big pots & trees, material handling, scuba tanks, hay, feed, and virtually anything! You will also use the Alumacart every day for mulch, fertilizer, plants, and other tasks.
- Last but not least, the Alumacart goes through all gates, doors, and entryways.
- MADE IN THE USA!
Love this thing! I opted to assemble without the perpendicular handle, and it works great. Lightweight, mobile, easy to put together and use. We use this for transporting landscape planting containers upwards of a few hundred pounds, and it’s a cinch with 3 guys.