The Electric Motorized Beach Wagon
The Big Kahuna beach and fishing wagon has gone ELECTRIC! “Pulling” your wagon across the beach is no longer necessary. Just grab the handle, press the throttle, and STEER your wagon to your destination with no effort whatsoever. Our best-selling Big Kahuna wagon is now powered with a 48-volt lithium-ion battery with a fully enclosed direct gear drive with differential. The torque and power of the Electric Kahuna cannot be matched! The pull handle is equipped with a dual action throttle and hand grip start to ensure complete safety. Both the grip and throttle must be held simultaneously in order to engage the electric motor. The digital display located on the pull handle indicates your speed setting (one, two, or three) and your battery life. The wagon powers forward and reverses and also free pulls when pulling manually without the electric assist. The Big Kahuna carries a Lifetime Guarantee. The battery, motor, and all electrical components are covered by a Limited Warranty. MADE IN THE USA!!!
*Please note: Due to high demand, shipping the Electric Big Kahuna and the Electric Wagon Kit is currently running two weeks.
Features of the Electric Big Kahuna Beach Wagon
- The Big Kahuna Beach Wagon carries a Lifetime Guarantee
- Battery, motor, and all electrical components are covered by a 90-day limited warranty-LONGEST warranty on the market!!! An extended one-year warranty is also offered. See warranty details below for the full warranty description.
- Strongest, most heavy-duty beach wagon on the market, and it’s still the lightest! The Big Kahuna weighs only 68 lbs. (117 lbs. with all electrical components included)
- 350 lb. load capacity.
- Fits through all standard doorways and entryways.
- All aluminum fabrication with stainless steel hardware. NO-rust, NO-maintenance!
- Extra Large 27” x 45” solid aluminum deck with corner drain holes – extra thick (8mm) neoprene deck matting comes with the wagon. Choose your color pattern.
- Four 11.8” balloon sand tires.
- 4” wide removable wagon walls feature MOSSY OAK® vinyl pattern – choose your color pattern
- Includes FOUR 2” round aluminum rod holders to safely and conveniently haul your fishing rods, umbrellas, or any Kahuna Wagons accessories such as table tops, cutting boards, chair holders, or SUP holders.
- The 48-volt lithium-ion battery runs over five miles on a single charge.
- The battery includes a USB port for charging your electronics.
- Battery charger included.
- Completely enclosed direct gear drive with differential.
- Three-speed settings.
- Free pulls with ease without the electric assist.
- The digital control panel displays your speed setting and battery life.
- Outfitted with comfort foam pull handle grips.
- The pull handle features a “dead man” safety lever with a speed throttle. Both components must be used simultaneously to engage the electric motor for added safety.
MADE IN THE USA!!!
The Big Kahuna wagon is covered by our Lifetime Guarantee. Click here for lifetime guarantee information.
The lifetime guarantee does not cover components not manufactured by Kahuna Outfitters (Alumacart, Inc.) such as the tires, battery, motor, or any electrical components.
*Please note: Due to high demand, the Electric Big Kahuna and the Electric Big Kahuna Wagon Kit are currently shipping in two weeks. Please feel free to contact Kahuna Outfitters (Alumacart, Inc.) with any questions at 1-866-200-5454
Electric Kit Limited Warranty
Kahuna Outfitters’ (Alumacart, Inc.) Electric Kit Limited Warranty guarantees the battery, motor, and electrical components to be free of defects and failures in workmanship for a period of 90 (ninety) days from the date of wagon receipt. The warranty of said items does not include normal wear and tear, improper use, improper storage, submersion in water, improper care and maintenance, misuse, or damage from power surges. The warranty applies to the original retail purchaser and registrant of the warranty. The Electric Big Kahuna must be purchased directly from Kahuna Outfitters (Alumacart, Inc.) or an authorized retailer. Items and components can not be altered from their original state. For any issues requiring a warranty claim, please contact Kahuna Outfitters directly for warranty instructions and possible troubleshooting options. Any repair costs or replacement parts provided by or serviced by an unauthorized retailer will void the warranty and costs incurred will not be reimbursed by Kahuna Outfitters (Alumacart, Inc.). Replacement parts are determined on a case-by-case basis by Kahuna Outfitters (Alumacart, Inc.). If replacement parts are deemed necessary, the parts will be shipped at no charge. Shipping of replacement parts will be the responsibility of the claimant. Warranty claims must be made within the stated warranty deadline. Click here for more warranty information.
An optional Extended Warranty that guarantees the battery, motor, and electrical components to be free of defects and failures in workmanship for a period of one year (365 days) from the date of wagon receipt is available at the time of purchase.
The Electric Big Kahuna and the Electric Big Kahuna Wagon Conversion Kit sales are final. Please feel free to contact Kahuna Outfitters (Alumacart, Inc.) with any questions at 1-866-200-5454.
This product ships FREE to all contiguous states in the US. For shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, please contact us for a quote.